1. look at this text below!
what the meaning of the text above?
a. we must bring this goods near the fire
b. we shouldn’t bring this goods
c. we must keep away from fire
d. we must throw this goods into the dutsbin
look at this text below! for (number 2- 4)!
2. what the kind of the text above?
a. an advertisment
b. a brochure
c. an announcement
d. an invitation
3. what the meaning of the text above?
a. we will get sale on 3 weeks
b. we will get sale up to 75%
c. we will get sale just 180 hours
d. we will get sale if we buy until $70 dollars
4. when the sale will closed according the text above?
a. on 23 november ‘
b. on 23 march
c. on 24 november
d. on 24 march
the text below for (number 5-7)!
5. who recieve this letter?
6. what the purpose of the text above?
a. to inviting adi for attend the metting
b. to announce adi for attend the metting
c. to inviting lintang for attend the metting
d. to announce lintang for attend the metting
7. when the metting will be held?
a. on saturday august 27,2007 in the evening
b. on saturday august 26, 2006 in the morning
c. on saturday august 27 2006, in the morning
d. on saturday august 26,2007, in the evening
8. where this metting will be held?
a. in the class nine D
b. in the OSIS room
c. in the school hall
d. in the prosperty room
9. please come on time . what the similiar meaning of the italic words?
the text below for (number 10 – 15)
The Procedure of Making Meatballs
What you need for the ingredients
* 1 kilo of very fine minced meat (preferably beef)
* 2 eggs
* 300 grams of tapioca-flour
* 4-8 cloves of garlic
* 1 red onion
* 1 teaspoon of white pepper
* 2 teaspoons of salt
The steps to make meatballs
These steps are instruction on how to make meatballs, just meatball, the soup is made separately.
First of all,mix garlic, red onion, salt, and white pepper in a mortar or mixer.
Second step, mix the spice-mixture with the eggs, the tapioca-flour and the minced meat.
After that, use your fingers, add a cup of water, and keep on working until the mixture feels soft and smooth.
Then, boil some water in a rather large pot, at least about 2 liters.
Next step, start rolling the mixture into small meatballs.
Finally, lower the meatballs into the boiling water. When they float up to the surface the meatball are ready to serve
10. what the materials used according the text above are, except…………………
d. red flour
11. what the main material that used for make meatball is……………….
12. what should you do after you mix the spice-mixture with the eggs, the tapioca-flour and the minced meat?
a. use your fingers, add a cup of water, and keep on working until the mixture feels soft and smooth.
b. mix garlic, red onion, salt, and white pepper in a mortar or mixer.
c. boil some water in a rather large pot, at least about 2 liters.
d. start rolling the mixture into small meatballs.
13. the tapioca-flour and the minced meat. what the synonym of the italic words ?
b. small meat
c. a big meat
d. some meat
to be continued……………………………………………